YELLOW GOLD EMERALD RINGS. YELLOW GOLD
YELLOW GOLD EMERALD RINGS. EXCHANGE RATE OF GOLD. WHITE GOLD CROSS CHAIN
Yellow Gold Emerald Rings
- Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-yellow color blends used to give the impression of the color of the element gold.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- a green transparent form of beryl; highly valued as a gemstone
- Bright green in color
- the green color of an emerald
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- A telephone call
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Emerald with Diamond-Accent Flower Ring, Size 7
The Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Emerald with Diamond-Accent Flower Ring is a unique accessory that boasts an elegant and vintage design. Resting atop a thick yellow gold band is an open floral-motif pattern with sprinkled emerald stones, creating the petals. A filigree vine-like yellow gold design travels throughout the ring, emphasizing the bright color of the emerald and contrasting against the prong-set diamonds that line the band. This beautiful accessory is a unique gift for a May birthday.
Paraiba Tourmaline 14k Gold Ring
This is a 2.5ct plus copper bearing tourmaline in a rectangular cushion cut. I have it bezel set in 14k yellow gold.
.Emerald Gold Dress Ring
Emerald Yellow Gold Dress Ring handmade by Peter Kumskov 'My Own Jeweller Direct' Brisbane Jeweller
yellow gold emerald rings
S&G is a line of stylish fine jewelry crafted with precious gems and diamonds set in sterling silver and 14k gold.
Unlike other processes that feature a thin layer of gold covering an underlying metal, S&G is simply silver and 14k gold; two separate precious metals in two different castings – creating one stunning piece.
Throughout history, these two precious metals have been revered by royalty, fashionistas and jewelry aficionados the world over.
Gold has been one of mankind's most valued substances since the beginning of time. Throughout history, great civilizations have built up treasuries of this precious metal, reserving golden objects for their most important rituals and ascribing miraculous powers to it.
The ancient Egyptians equated gold with the sun, the giver of life, and reserved its use for pharaohs only. The Etruscans created meticulously hand-wrought objects using fine granules and threads of gold, a technique still practiced today. The Chinese saw gold as the yang of the sun - with silver representing the moon's ying.
Gold is so soft and malleable that it can be melted and shaped to create virtually any design. But this softness also makes pure gold less than desirable for jewelry usage - which is why it is usually alloyed with other metals such as silver to make it stronger and more durable. 14k gold is 14/24ths gold content, or roughly 58.5% gold and provides the optimum balance between gold content, hardness/durability and affordability.
Silver, once considered more precious than gold, has one of the highest reflectivities of any metal, giving it unmatched brilliance. The precious metal was discovered over 6,000 years ago and was believed to have mystic qualities associated with the power of the sea, moon and lunar goddesses.
Paired with glamorous 14k gold, diamonds and gemstones, S&G’s gold, silver and diamond/gemstones combinations create a dazzling - yet affordable - fine jewelry statement.
The S&G collection features a wide selection of pendants, earrings and rings that blend timeless glamour with elegance and individuality for women who aren’t prepared to compromise on style, quality and affordability.
Andin International Inc. | A Division of Richline Group | 2011
14k italian gold necklace
rose gold and diamond rings
american gold exchange
jewels black gold
buy silver or gold
gold pearl drop earrings
gold wedding band rings
gold leather watches
Post a comment